Register To Comment
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: 2.4Ghz radio control

Cheers Kenny. Looks as though the problem is solved.

that might also explain why recalibrating on the sidewinder works. Because after calibration the sidewinder will then give 100% at the 100% level set on the spektrum, instead of only 80% from the factory settings.

So in short, its a spektrum issue, not a speed controller issue, but some speed controllers do have a fix for it. taking the servo adjust to 125% is a good workaround.

Would you need to have spektrum mixing active to do that?

is there no pot on the switch that you can adjust the point of switching on? Robbe switches have those.

I just received some interesting information that a German roboteer has tested and it works.

Apparently there are 2 ways of binding and programming an AR7000. One is useless for robots because it would only failsafe the throttle channel in a pre-programmed position, but the second (not documented) way will set a preset position for all channels, just like the BR6000.

If you plug in the bind plug, power up the tx and then take the bind plug off(!) while turned on, it will set itself for accepting programming on all channels.

Then set your DX6i or DX7 sticks, switches and trims in the right postition and switch on the transmitter in bind mode (either the button on the back or the trainer switch). Once the AR7000 starts blinking all the settings are saved and the bind process is accomplished. Turn of the RX and TX and test your settings.

I have not tested this process myself since I have no AR7000 but the source is very reliable.

FYI

Register To Comment