Register To Comment
Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 848565758

Thread: >>> 23rd-27th August / The RR UK Championships 2

Small update on the DVD - going very well. Finished DVD 1 of 2. So thats all the Heavy Weight Heats, Feather Heats and Picture Slide show and Interview Out Takes.

Can i just say, after going through all the footage to do the heats late at night can get a bit down etc, but doing the Out Takes section has just made it worth it! Craig D, your a star, my mum loves your out take interview, and she also finds Andy kanes Eyes very funny during the out take interview, and as for Kronics laughing and also Ewe 2s full weather report, and Alistars beeb and more, arrr just great. LOL! So theres 90 minutes (hour and half) of footage on the first DVD, hoping for the same if not more on the 2nd so over 3 hours of footage!!!

Anyway ill get back to work, all on track for them to be ready by Doncaster, there coming on just great.

Mr Stu
    http://www.RoamingRobots.co.ukwww.RoamingRobots.co.uk

Keep up the good work stu!

4. Theres one already out at the Roaming Robots website:

http://www.roamingrobots.co.uk/champs06dvd.htmwww.roamingrobots.co.uk/champs06dvd.htm

6. Anyone find an 18v cordless drill at the champs? Mine seems to have gone walking...

Ewan, I handed it to Jackie Lale who was going to pass it on to Jonno I think. Hope it finds its way back to you.

Thank you!

Jonno?

Final update,

the DVD is now finished and went on sale at Doncaster and did very well selling over half of the stocks already at one event. Both Discs are done, over 3 hours footage together.

So out of over 500gigs of footage, 1843 picture files, 36 sound files and go knows how many 10000000s of frames work and god knows how many sleepless nights the dvd is finally done. Most roboteers picked theres up at Doncaster, any other roboteers who want one just go to the Shop stall and im sure Jackie will know if your a roboteer or not and you will get the special roboteers discount on the DVD otherwise priced at £15 for eveyone else.
    You can also now BUY online, but roboteers email john@roamingrobots.co.uk to claim your roboteers discount.

We didnt have time/space to put on 2 other things which i wanted, the Terrorhurtz Challenge and also Tanjas mem fights, so there will be a section on the Roaming Robots web site in due course with those fights on.

Mr Stu

Register To Comment