Register To Comment
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Gore Presents: House Bot Rebellion!

Thats right! A house robot rebellion! With the help of Anthony Politzi, I have acquired 8 deadly terrors for my next Crash & Burn tournament.

Since I am running late on something, I can only give their weight and names. Their names are...

Exa-GORE-ic (weight: 350kg)
    Smaug the Golden (weight: 600kg)
    Tira (weight: 125kg)
    Taki (weight: 125kg)
    Asterix (weight: 105kg)
    Obelix (weight: 200kg)
    Big Mac [Macbeth] (weight: 175kg)
    Whamlet (weight: 150kg)

I wish to test out these robots, so Ive set up this little 7 fight tournament to see what happens.

So...I need 8 people to enter one vapourbot each. NO VAGUE STATS. Rules are the same as the Crash & Burn Tournament.

The tournament will be a tag-team terror. Two house bots will team up against a vapoutbot team. You may choose who you may team up with.

The house robots will be introduced in more detail later. You may reserve spaces if you wish to find out whos what.

Get this party started!

hmz, anyone fancies a team up with moi?

swiss_tony
    Save a place for Radio Friendly Unit Shifter...Ill be bothered to find the stats later.

swiss_tony
    Here they are:
    http://teamcode14.proboards24.com/index.cgi?board=tonystat&action=display&thread=114 3769998http://teamcode14.proboards24.com/in...display&thread =1143769998

And here they are!

EXA-GORE-IC - the one guy you dont wanna have a pint with! With both hardox-tipped horizontal titanium crushing claws and axe, 15mm hardox 650 armour, the ability to lift his claws 60 degrees to hinder movement, plus an evil Freddy Krueger-esque face design on the front, if you come in contact with this fearsome foe, itll be the last time you ever do!

SMAUG THE GOLDEN, back from the Hobbit, is here to cause chaos in not just snuggly little dwarf homes! With 25mph on the table, he can give you a run for your money! Also, this demonic dragon sports Growler-like jaws with fangs that can crush titanium like a tin can. Through these same jaws, flames can be emitted through a gasoline system deep inside. Whats more, Smaug has three discs at his disposal: two veritcal ones in front, and a big horizontal one at rear. His + shape means that no opponent can merely slip by him! Add three pairs of spikes on the sides, and ornamnetal wings on top, and youve got yourself a pretty nasty combination!

NOTE: This is the greatest House Robot here.

Making her way into the line-ups is TIRA, an Ankle Biter-(not Matt Robinsons but the Battlebots middleweight)-shaped seductive little thing. If the green and purple feather design doesnt get your attention, then the 5000rpm vertical flywheel with three pointed hardox-tipped spikes will! Going at 20mph, she also uses a vacuum system to stay on her wheels after a blow. FEAR HER!

And fear this chick-bot, too. TAKI is Rammstein-shaped, but with an upside-down wedge on top of the other wedge (think ===). Not only does she have great strength and traction, coupled with 30mph top speed, but she has two spikes attached to the front, 45cm apart. If she desires, shell have a jawpiece on inside of the front-end design, like in SC III. The she-ninja hath awakened!

Dont count the gauls out! Represnting a little village in the times of the Roman Empire, ASTERIX, the smallest of the HBs, is also the fastest, at 45mph. Shaped like Bad Attitude, he also has a steeper wedge, 80 degrees from the ground, and aerodynamic lines on the sides that improve speed. And when Asterix plows into an opponent...by Toutatis, hold onto your hats!

Almost never seperated from Asterix is OBELIX, who is shaped like his buddy, but twice as large! He does moves a third of Asterixs speed, but watch out for that pneumatically-powered hammer! Having the head shaped like a menhir (a giant, egg-shaped rock; but this head is made of hardox), Obelix has HUGE damage capability.

NOTE: Both Asterix and Obelix have ornamental viking hats and moustaches. Asterixs moustache is golden whilst Obelixs is brown.

Flying the Scotland flag is Macbeth, codenamed BIG MAC! A low-cone shape, he is the slowest bot here, but thats alright: he has a highly destructive spinning with four spinning spiked hammers attached. Either the opponent will be:

1) Destroyed instantly
    2) Flung across the arena
    3) Both

NOTE: Macbeth wears a crown on his conehead.

Last but not in the least bit least, WHAMLET is here to cause more pandemonium than a bull in a china shop! Shaped like Shunt and capable of 30mph, like Taki, Whamlet also has a slanted flipping plow that can send a robot of its own weight (150kg) across the arena in a single toss!

NOTE: Has To wham or not to wham written in two lines on its sides.

And the Refbot, THE WATCHER, is armed with a fire extinguisher, 6 blazing red eyes [YES, SIX ], and a lifting arm that lifts opponents into the air, or even house robots if theyre getting too naughty .

NOTE: The Watcher weighs 200kg.

Currently reserved

Frank Goacher - The Disc 5
    Martijn Benschop - (reserved)
    Anthony Politzi - Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

Five more, please. Well how are my house robots?

*insert evil laugh*
    *insert evil laugh echo*

a team-up with The Disc, I can live with that

lets see, given the fact Im teamed up with that discy thing, going with A Night at the Bar or Sheer Heart Attack myself seems overkill

I think Ill be going with Flick of the Wrist for this one

Name - Flick of the Wrist

Shape - 6-wheeled Tornado, including the angled rear to keep in contact with the ground while driving up a wedge

Weight - 100 Kilogram

Speed - 35 km/h (22mph)

Dimensions - 120x80x20 cm

Ground Clearance - 10 mm under the main body, variable clearance under the lifting spikes, with 0 mm as a minimum

Power - 2 B42-500 Magmotors at 48 volt

Movement - 6 wheels for awesome traction

Turning Circle - Zero

Weaponry - A pair of hardox, diamond tipped electric lifting spikes, a lot like the lifting spatula of American SHW Vladiator. These are 25 cm in length and can be lifted downwards which turns them into an active invertible lifting wedge. They can also be raised parallel to the floor, so they can act as a pair of classic ramming spikes. A 100 kg robot driving around at 22 mph is good for 5 kJ of kinetic energy. When this is brought onto a pair of diamond tipped spikes, this might seriously harm some armours.

Armour - 7 mm titanium all around

Srimech - It€™s invertible

Strenghts - High speed rambot, awesome traction
    Weakness - Lack of devestating weapons

Here€™s a picture: http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/madbull/Flick.gifhttp://jupiter.walagata.com/w/madbull/Flick.gif

Register To Comment