Register To Comment
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: The Crash & Burn Tournament

I cant reall say anything Steve didnt except....Yay! Im really pleased about this; its been around for ages and never gotten to a heat final let alone this. Thanks.

I must quickly thank Frank, without his assistance I probably would have never bothered with a Salamander II let alone III.

I cant remember either, lol I just remember that you did encourage me to make Salamander II and helped me with its realisation.

Alex MW, to tide you over, why not join up in the ATTTWI thread? Im still accpting entries.

I also want a friend of mine to join first before I begin, so Ive holding back a bit on this. I promise that when she joins and posts, or by the end of next week, Ill have line-ups for you guys. Dont stare into space just yet!

*Puts name down for next tournament*

Might do up some fancy robots next time Starting to learn SolidWorks2007, so I might use these tournies as an excuse to design and render some cool bot designs

Well aint this purdy? Im so damn bored (even with ATTTWI ), I think Im going to start sign-ups for Crash & Burn 2 today!

Register To Comment