Register To Comment
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The Half-Term Vapourbot Rumble

Tactics... stay away from Infusion.

Damn you and your perfect tactics AJ

Right, who thought I had forgotten about this, come on stand up, show yourselves . Well I have not forgotten about this little thing I started last half-term, 6 weeks ago and due to my Bristol trip, never got around to finishing.

As we remove the dust from the remaining 6 robots, all repaired and ready for another rumble for a couple rounds until it enters a knockout stage:

Infusion vs. SOR 5.0 vs. A Night at the Bar vs. Metal Sonic Spin Dash vs. Obliteration vs. Veg 2

Activate

And all 6 robots are off, the remaining spinners have started to spin up to speed, as Veg 2 and Son of Ripper version 5.0.2 driving towards MSSD and Obliteration as quickly as the laws of physics allow little machines to move, Infusion and A Night at the Bar are spinning around, as Veg 2 slams into MSSD, and goes straight underneath the front wedge of Metal Sonic Spin Dash and Matt has the edge of the arena in the corner of his little eye. Meanwhile, Andy has crashed into Obliteration, but both robots are sent spinning away from each other, as Infusion comes over towards A Night at the Bar, and unleashes the kinetic energy drive, slamming into the vertical drum spinner with that low blade, like the blade just wasn€™t there, as Martijn€™s machine is sent backwards, and straight into the arena wall, the bar has been forced into it€™s resting position, Veg 2 fires the flipper sending MSSD over the arena wall, and straight into that camera.

The game continues without a break, as Andy has managed to get another attack in onto Obliteration, but the real fight is Infusion against a Night at the Bar, Aaron is determined to open that pit, and pit ANATB as he ranks it as dangerous. Son of Ripper has opened the pit release, after giving up on hurting Obliteration because Chris€™s machine is too tough for SOR to crack. Veg 2 comes in, as Infusion puts on the power for another time, and rams A Night at the Bar straight down into the pit, 6 feet under with nowhere else to go.

Cease

MSSD out of the arena, A Night at the Bar in the pit. Infusion; SOR 5.0; Obliteration & Veg 2 go forward into the semi finals.

The Semi final draw:
    Infusion vs. Son of Ripper 5
    Obliteration vs. Veg 2.

Tactics, predictions, cheese rolls?

Noice. *thumbs up*

hmz, I ended 5th, not too bad Id say...

keep up the good work Dave

Infusion vs. Son of Ripper 5

... A cheese roll and some No Doze tablets please, 5 days @ RoboWars 4 has taken its toll

Can anyone make this guy just go away?

Register To Comment