Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PA V Stinger

Terrible Judgement on that one. From a design point of view Stinger had it won before it entered. There was no way for Panic attack to get any offense or defence on it.

Personally Id have given it to Kim Davies on Control. He dominated that fight by pushing Stinger about just about anywhere it ending up. Stinger had no chance to show its driving skills any point in the fight.

Mind you it was a season of dodgy decisions.
    The Morgue vs. Firestorm and Wheely Big Cheese Vs. Suicidal Tendencies are the first to spring to mind.

Season 4 was awful. It seemed that just about EVERY show was fixed, first to make Chaos 2 lose, and then, once that failed, make Chaos 2 win. I mean, look at these moments.

Firestorm 2 vs Bolt From The Blue
    Sheesh. How did Firestorm win when all it did was drive up BFTBs wedge all the time? Its obvious they just want a rematch between it and Chaos 2.

Firestorm 2 vs The Morgue
    Not as contraversial, seeing as Morgue was losing anyway, but still questionable.

Geminis Heat
    Surely Heat F should have been Wild Things heat? That was what was suggested via the seeding list. But it wasnt. Why? Because they obviously wanted Gemini to fight Chaos 2 ASAP. The fact it back-fired completly serves them right.

Wheely Big Cheese vs Prizephita MK2 vs Wheelosaurus.
    Those judges are blind. Prizephita was NOT immobilized for ANY length of time. It was being CORNERED by the House Robots, which made sure that Wheely Big Cheese would win, even though it should have lost.

Wheely Big Cheese vs Suicidal Tendencies.
    Again, the judges realise Suicidal Tendencies wont beat Chaos 2, Wheely Big Cheese HAS to win. That the only excuse for ST losing due to a technicality they had had last year but theyd won with.

Chaos 2 vs Steg 2.
    The dumbest draw possible! Steg 2 was, for me, the ONLY robot in that group of 8 who didnt have a chance of beating Chaos 2, and the producers knew it! They just HAD to make Chaos 2 look good.

Wheely Big Cheese vs Tornado.
    They obviously wanted Wheely Big Cheese to fight Tornado as revenge for Gemini. Well, TOUGH! It was Tornado fighting as revenge for Suicidal Tendencies, and it worked.

Chaos 2 vs Tornado.
    Now the producers realise that there is only one way of Chaos 2 going through to the Grand Final, and that is throwing it against the injured Tornado. The other two are too dangerous.

Panic Attack vs Stinger.
    Its obviously so that Chaos 2 gets to fight Stinger, whod be much more dangerous, and even if it DID survive, itd have to go against Hypno-disc. In the worst decition since T2 vs Darke Destroyer, Panic Attack were robbed.

THE WHOLE GRAND FINAL
    HAH! Thats all I have to say. Even if the decition between Chaos 2 and Stinger was questionable, Stinger deserved it. And its obvious Chaos 2 won because, after Hypno-disc was beaten, the whole concept had been ruined, and Chaos 2 would just beat Pussycat and win the title again. And it did.

This is how I saw it. Nothing but a pathetic attempt to get Chaos 2 to lose the crown. But Chaos 2 won the day, deservably so, and it SERVES THE SMELLY PRODUCERS RIGHT!

quote:

Not as contraversial, seeing as Morgue was losing anyway,

Only on face and points in the judges eyes.

What made it worthy of the list is that counting down at the time. I only counted the Morgue Immobilised for 20 secs before Firestorm 2 hit the pit. And then Craig says the Judges have deemed it immobile - 10 seconds too early.

Another dull battle for Firestorm 2, scraping through by the skin of their teeth. It was obvious they were gonna lose the semi.

Wheely Big Cheese vs Prizephita MK2 vs Wheelosaurus.
    Dont ask me the logic in this - all 3 ended up in the pit, but WBC was the only robot not put in there by a house robot. It should have lost that fight.

Wheely Big Cheese vs Suicidal Tendencies.
    This echoes Morgue vs Firstorm except ST hadnt lost face or judges points!. One loses half their drive on the pitside and the seed drives themselves in the pit. Im guessing the producers are trying not to lose face!!!

Summary: Possibly the Dodgiest season ever, rigged from start to end in the name of TV.

Register To Comment