Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Star Trek or Star Wars?

The main reason Star Wars probably didnt touch on all the racism and stuff was because its was a flim rather than a TV series. TV programs are more likely to feature that sort of theme because theyre being broadcast every week with people watching every day, so it makes more sense to deal with every day issues. Films are more one-off things, hence the less realistic issues some of them deal with. I personally prefer Star Wars. I dont really have a strong reason as to why that is, except that I never found the Star Trek TV series that interesting as a child whereas Star Wars - being a film - seemed more fantastical to me. I suppose its just one of those things - although my dad has got the Star Trek movies and they are good - I was just never keen on the TV series.

Then theres the Star Wars soundtracks that just add so much to the movies whereas with the Star Trek TV series (cos they dont spend as much money on it) the music is cool but not as cool as some of the movie stuff - especially the music they use in the battle between Obi-Wan and Anakin at the end of Revenge of the Sith - that was awesome.

Register To Comment