Register To Comment
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kan-opener

ill have a look at what i have, would any video clips be of use ???

i only have my pics of holes in me on our web site under DAMAGE from kanopener (it was back in year 01 i think

http://www.8645t.co.ukwww.8645t.co.uk

mjm
    Bugs, I think thats where they came from originaly :-)

Right, I don€™t really want to update this everyday, you, like that would just get boring for oneself and the Joe public, BUT, right, don€™t be surprised if every few weeks, or maybe every weekend or something, that I just tell you what€™s happening in the land of Kan-Opener G-Spec.

Because, it might shock some people if we just come to an event, (like normal) and have a completely different robot, that would just be weird after having E and F so long, F being almost exactly the same as D2. I think.

So, its pretty much just some wood hammered together right now, with some motors in. But I€™ve spent many a lonely hour drilling jaws and, well drawing stuff. Stuff being the word so do not expect it to be great.

Also, as a sort of AOB to this rather long message.

Sefan, after two years of being deprived of those pictures, if you still want them they are on our website.

I€™m not going to type the address because I find that to be a bit silly, Im sure anyone who cares can work it out for themselves.

Feel free to ponder Team Kan-Openers robots, ask any questions, and give your opinion on the bots and/or my impressive driving skill. Ask about batteries and why we don€™t run on Lems as well. It€™s a great discussion.

Most grateful

so whats your web site addy???????

Register To Comment