Register To Comment
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kan-opener

some good stuff on there. poor leo with a broken robot. was there major damage there?

Right, trying to distract myself away from Economics essay, so, ask longer questions in future!!

I don€™t really know what we did as we had to leave soon after, but what I do know is I never saw that robot again, (I don€™t think)... sorry Leo

Tom

Yes you did, twice.

Faiford and UK Champs.

And like I said to Andy as well, nothing to feel bad about. All in all, Hannibal had a good run that year, but after the pounding it got from THz and squeezes from Kan-Opener at Fairford there wasnt a single plate straight anymore. The drive was failing as well during the UK champs, after that it was time to pack it in and move on to the next one.

yes, i do remember you at UK champs now!

show us some photos then thomas

of ur drawings and the wooden bot

Tom,

So wood is the new armour in kan Opener land hey

Drawings are secret! Lol. Nah, haven€™t got any pictures as of yet but all will be revealed soon enough, that makes it sound special, (its not).

None, or very little wood will be in the new bot, just a test chassis, just like yours at Portsmouth Jonno, but had wood instead of polycarb so used that.

Agreed that wood is good! But to be honest, if 3.6mm titanium doesn€™t stand up to THZ, then wood on its own doesn€™t have a chance!

Xx

Im sticking to polycarb.... I LOVE it LOL

I dont know what to say, I don€™t want to seem arrogant, but I can€™t wait to fight€¦NEW RIPPER!

Register To Comment