Register To Comment

Thread: Help with electronize 30A

Today in my engineering class one of my class mates thought it would be funny to connect a 12v battery to the wires that go from the speedo to the reciever. Consequently he has broken the speedo. Ive opened it up to find two parts of the pcb track damaged, one burnt and the other the top layer removed. The burnt part is at the end near where the reciever wires enter and the other is down the side near a capacitor. Ive tried bridging the gap with no luck. Is there anything i can do to repair it or get it repaired? Or do i need to buy another?

get in contact with electronize.

I got my 2 speedos sorted for £10 each.

If they can be fixed they will be able to do it and they are very friendly. Just go to their website to find a contact email.

4. Guest
    I dont think it was the chip. It think it may be a capacitor from being reversly charged and another component

send it back to electronize, should cost you about a tenner

Can anyone help me? Ive emailed them but had no reply. Does anybody have a contact with them?

phone them, you should have a returns policy note with the units that have their number on. i had the same to reply by email so i phoned them today and spoke to david mainprize, they are very helpful over the phone.

ok thanks

Register To Comment