Register To Comment
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Pussycat Tribute Tournament 5

So, we come to an end of an age, fortunatly I come out on top at the end (yay!) so the blow is somewhat lessened. However it is a great great shame to see what is argueably the most presitigeous tourny going end.

However because Ive been a tad busy myself I havent managed to finish my writing debt (eg. Erratus and Wars Incarnate) I intened to write a small 2 bot per person tourny, eg. the same scale as VGC 03, and the title? Vapourbot Grand Championship 2006 - coming soon to a forum near you soon.

a true pity to see PTT closed down Steve, but I cant really blame you I guess

this hypothetical tournament is a nice way to finish the whole thing, some of the results are quite cool, and honoustly, the final four is one awesome bunch
    congratulations to Aaron, Tony, Dave W and especially Alex H for their performance (come to think of it, Dave and I entered as one team! w00t, 2nd place for me! well done Dave)
    also, congratulations to Steve for a rather great performance througout 5 series of PTT!

Register To Comment