Register To Comment
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NSBFLX-2

With NSBFL 7 drawing to a close, I thought Id start the thread for this early so hopefully by the time its done, Ill have the sign-ups for this completed. Entry rules are the same for NSBFL 7, so if you want to check them, look at the first page of that thread. Without further ado, here are the events:

All Stars

No sign-ups for this. The 16 seeds from series 7 get to have one last shot at fame and glory after what happened to them in the main wars. There will be 4 4way melees, with one machine moving through from each, and then straight knockouts from there.

Current champ: Steve with Wedge Devo.

Tag-team

Enter two of your own machines, or team up with a mate. Either way, I want eight teams for straight knockout action.

Current champ: Rich with Battle Raptor and Drilla Killa.

The Bizarre Battles

Yes, Im deeply sorry to say these are back. I need four machines for these, who I will then put up against four specially selected opponants. I will then write a fight with an unusual ending, and then the fun really begins as everyone who wants to take part guesses what they think happened. Remember, there is always some logic no matter how twisted.

Robo footy

I want eight teams of players for this. The rule about active shooting parts is this:

You are allowed anything so long as it is only able to move the ball. So a flipper is allowed, but it is not allowed to flip more than 3 KGs. Anything that can be potentially used to attack the other players is not allowed.

Current champ: Andy with Kahn and Ronaldo.

New Blood

I want 12 to 16 robots for this, depending on turn-out. You are limited to one robot each. There will be four 3-4 way melees with one robot going through from each, followed by straight knockout rounds. The winner will get the ninth seeding in NSBFL 8, and the runner up shall get 16th seeding.

Arena selection

I personally do not like the Unimmediate Peril arena. For one thing its a tad boring, for another when the house robot enters it becomes unfair, and its also a mouthful to type. So I want 8 robots entered in this to undergo 1-1 battles in four new arenas. Once the fights are done with, you guys can vote your favourite and it will replace Unimmediate Peril in NSBFL 8.

TYOM

I cant divulge any details on this at the moment, because it could lead to manipulation. Dont worry, it will be nothing like the BB series, however it is completely original. Basically I need one robot from as many people that want to enter. Thats right, there is no limit to the amount of people that can enter this.

Get him!

Some of you may remember Aaron Knights grudge match series, and the match I suggested for it that turned out pretty popular. Thats right, this is based on Get The Disc.

First, I need four brave people to enter a robot to be gotten, and twelve more people to enter a robot to get it, resulting in four 4-way melees. If you enter a robot to be gotten, you are allowed to enter a robot in another melee as a getter if you so wish. Please note you are only allowed to enter one getter, and must specify which of the four robots to be gotten you wish to get.

Basically, the winner is the robot who scores the killing blow on the robot to be gotten. It doesnt matter if Archangel of the Abyss does the most damage to Monsoons Back, if GeForce then throws it from the arena, then GeForce will be the winner. If the fight lasts the full five minutes, or if the robot to be gotten immobolises all its opponants, then it will win. The last bot standing arena will not be used in this series.

Grudge matches

Im relaxing the rule with these. Have a random fight for whatever reason you want.

Annihilator

To round things off with a nice bit o violence, Ill need 6 entries. Thats right, Im letting people enter this one

Save us a spot in all contests, Franky. I need some time to choose who goes where

Tag-team
    Tengu 7 and kali

Robo footy
    Hector in goal and baldur with side flap modifcations (spikes to stop the ball rolling off the front)

New Blood
    Dante

Arena selection
    Darkestar

TYOM
    Heir to Black Panther IV

Get him!
    Baldur to be gotten, mainly to test the armour
    Archangel to get

Annihilator
    Archangel of the abyss

note: hector is modified so that its pincirs are not able to move with enoguh force do do anything useful

Also tengu can enter the bizarre battles

swiss_tony
    Am I allowed to enter, or did I have to be in NFSBL7?
    If I can, then...
    Tag Team: Shovearound 2 and Hurricane Hugo 4
    Footy: 4 Swords in the goal minus the weapons, and Dr. Evil without the SOB blade.
    New Blood: Vampire Killer
    Arena Selection: Little Man on the Boat
    Get Him!: Psycho Cyan
    Annilator: Bloody Tears
    TYOM: Ak-47 Slapper
    Bizzare battles: Aquarius
    Stats: http://farr.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=Hitmenhttp://farr.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=Hitmen
    If Im not allowed in, disregard this post.

swiss_tony
    Oh WHEW, I just read the rules for that match. Thank god I entered too early, I RELALY didnt want someone else driving Psycho Cyan. :P

Register To Comment