Register To Comment
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/11th Sept - Roaming Robots, Wicksteed Theme Park

Wicksteed Park 2005

Very much the same as 2004, minus the rain please !!!!

This year again it will be a two day event, with camping facilities available on the theme park site.
    So the usual Saturday night beer, BBQ, and roboteer entertainment to look forward to.

More information going on the website as and when finalised.

John
    http://www.roamingrobots.co.ukwww.roamingrobots.co.uk

P.s You probably wont see me there, as i will be in holland awaiting the arrival of mine and kirstis baby girl which is due on Sept 18th.

Crew its up to you once again !!!

Any excuse to get out of putting the arena up! This year ill take some more guy ropes for my tent, thought i was going to wake up in the next field!

4. yeah no problem with camping friday night,

john

Do you have to go to Holland to get babies these days? I got mine locally, a lot cheaper.
    It would be a delight to come and play at Wicksteed again, here comes wicky bear etc.....

I should be there- I wont sign up untill the machine is painted and ready to go this time because im fed-up of missing deadlines for events due to other responsibilities :sad: But it was fun last year so Ill try my best

Kronic will be there. Wont commit to Mini Kronic being there yet as it is still in bits and needs a complete rebuild :sad:

Dave

9. I could even bring the original and best Killercarrot 1 along, thats a middleweight (just).. give you all a whooping

Register To Comment