Register To Comment
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Election

Well Im bored and do not presently have the patience for any writign and therefor ive come up with a suggsetion. Who would be interested in staging a mini election, with the winner gaining no power whatsoever.

create your own political parties and each party must have at least five policies.

You dont have to be sensible as real politicians make stuff up all the time, and are probably much less interesting.

Well then stage a vote somewhere, but I really cant be bothered to plan that far ahead. We really need at least three parties. If several people want to stand for the same party thats fine.

One last thign dont call it the fancy dress party or soemthing liek that cos its not funny as its been done.

People...of Britain. Your potential future leader hath arrived! :wink: If elected, I intend to pursue the enforcement of the following policies:

* a peace treaty between the FRA & ARC territories...and putting Dave Sheppard on trial for treason beforehand

* a stronger moderator force (courtesy of my Dalek allies)

* an 50% increase in happiness

* improved pension schemes for retired vapourbots

* more spending on engineering education for stats of even higher quality

Danke schn

That was a party political broadcast on behalf of the Liberal LEMocratic Party.

swiss_tony
    Im joining steve as well.

The Collective party

We are the Collective party. We believe in the union of minds. We believe in all working towards a common goal. We will not stop until we achieve perfection.

Here are our Policies:
    € Cybernetics available on the NHS.
    € Network access 24/7
    € Intense Education Curriculum
    € Abolish Taxes.
    € Revitalise the Mining Industries
    € Immediate Destruction of all 1950€™s Police call boxes€¦
    € Destruction of the Space Shuttle €œEnterprise€

We wish that all the people of Britain share their brilliance with similar minded people. Vote for the Collective. Resistance is Futile€¦

This has been a Political broadcast on behalf of the Collective Party

So so far we have:

The Boring Party (Frank Goacher)
    The Liberal LEMocratic Party (Steven McGergor)
    The Collective Party (Ceri Jenkins)
    The No Good Can Come of This Party (Dave Sheppard)

Also as Im a biased Im having my my own party:

The Bow down before Me Pitiful Mortals Party

* The aardvark will replace the lion as the antional animal
    * Bring back corporal punishemnt - legalise cattle prods for use in education.
    * Everything is done at my whim, no beaurocracy
    * Money will will be replaced usign an elaborate system involving live pigeons and WHSmtihs vouchers
    * People can be tried for being morons (as in actign like twerps when they are perfectly capable of not doign so) and if they are found guilty they can be extradited to antarctica. With no protective clothing.
    * An end to stupidly over the top political correctness - any one who complains about anythign like black coffee, the holy ghost or brainstorming will be thrown to the sharks at my discretion.

Now should we open up a votign thread in the general chatter, but give people 24hrs more for any additional parties. Then Ill open the thread and we can begin voting.

Oh and if you decided to support an someone elses party you need to choose a position, such as chancellor, home secrutary or soemthing such like thing.

Tom Roper & Aaron Knight Productions present:

The Party That Wasnt There

We promise the following:

* Australia taking over control of all British citizens for our exploitment in robot-building and testing exercises.

* Random neighbourhood nuclear bombings within England, Scotland and Wales replacing the lottery. Whoevers numbers come up, better watch out!

* Ironic deaths for several Forum regulars. Frank via bottomless plot hole, Dave via landmine pie and Steve via Birtney Spears music, for example.

* Destruction of all rights of any human citizens who arent Australian born and raised, and concentration camps for those who dont cooperate.

* A free beer for anyone who votes for us.

Register To Comment