Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Amsterdam

If its MDF Id forget spikes unless you want to simulate an ice ring. We couldnt get them to sink into MDF on a heavy so with half the weight it will be very difficult.

Im pretty sure it will be MDF, but best to ask john. weight in Blazer actually isnt much of a problem, at RAF Cosford last year it weighed 40kg. It only had it display armour on but the thicker stuff doesnt weigh much more. Blazers drive weighs about 11kg, i could make a Bosch drive for 15kg. Thinking about making the new Blazer as small as possible (probably would mean no weapon) just so we can have a fight.

looking like im not going to be able to bring blazer over, not got enough time to do it (what a stupid time to get a job!). Merlin needs a run over and make the new armour add-ons, new Alpha needs to be done as its all falling apart (even bits have fell off the Vantec!). so dont think i will have time to get the current blazer running.

sounds like you need a gyro julian, paul sells some cheap ones (about £30) but make sure you put a remote bypass switch on it, as it will go crazy if flipped. weve had one for a couple of years that we got for merlin but never fitted it (ran it in Alpha for UKRG), might try it in Merlin for the RIAT event.

http://www.blazerbotics.co.ukwww.blazerbotics.co.uk

Julian, i might be able to bring Blazer to Wickstead. Were there anyway with the heavys and feathers, so might be able to get it back together in some form or another, i need to sort something better out for the drive as its abit unreliable (keeps snapping keyways).

Register To Comment