Register To Comment
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Annihilators

MECHAVORE: Stars and stripes forever! Here, stick to Betas sides and simply see if I can rip into the innards. Failing that, shove around with rear end and Pit. Repeat for Storm.
    TAILS: go straight for Typhoon first n flip. Then ram the inverted RW champ into Hugo to try and stop the spinning or knock it off-balance. Once static, dash in with the blade and rip the weak armouring to pieces
    WEDGE DEVOLUTION Keep to MORDs sides, penetrate the hinged skirts and eject from the Warzone or Pit. Repeat for Seggy

For those who dont know, aka IDIOT is at full speed in 0.3 seconds. Unless you have the mother of all boxrushers (50+MPH), theres no way youll get to it before its at the full 1700RPM; at that speed, its KO-quality hits. One hit and youre gone.

As such, Ill be waiting for someone to have a go at it, and the same with Typhoon.

I dont expect to go anywhere due to my coincidental lack of luck in Martyns tournaments, with SpinVerter at its most effective unable to win a single fight (mainly through being somehow pushed down the pit :P). So to hell with it, Im ready for whoever wants some!

swiss_tony
    Actually Dave, theres still a typo. Shovearound 2 isnt in that heat :P

Register To Comment