Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ARC Annihilaton

Hello everyone. If you liked The American Influence, or the American Influence 2, then you may want to try your hand against the battle-hardened ARCers. The 3rd season of our Custom Fantasy League RPGs is now open for registration. All the info is located here: http://www.advancedrobotcombat.com/content.php?content.19http://www.advancedrobotcombat.com/c...php?content.19
    Dont forget to register on the forum because thats where we discuss the fights and Role-Play!

If you have questions Ill try to watch this thread, but youd get a quicker responce if you just posted on the ARC forum under ARC Annhiliation Discussion.

Were aiming for 32 competitors so dont be shy!

Thanks, but no thanks.

I swear your being sponsored by America Dave, and as I have poitned out to you each time you try this my problem is lack of scope for originality in comparrison. However if I manage to get sufficient tiem to put together an entry I will do so. However atm I have art exams, DT and English Courswework deadlines and young enterprise and engineering in education work this week Im a little pressed to do much mroe than read things.

Geez, Dave, I dont mind the US stats much at all, but why dont you just fish out the Uncle Sam outfit and change your name to Jim-Bob already?

Of course, Im wasting a post because all you upper-class lot who spend days on a design, rendering it to over-kill, and giving it stats to kill everything wont be bother of going back to the older days on the british forums.

...and what about those of us who appreciate and support ALL sorts of tournament types, as long as theyre actually enjoyable?

*cue the exceedingly rare, lesser-spotted Angry Steven Smiley*

Register To Comment