Register To Comment
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legends Tournament

You have never yet that thing which happened in the last season of FRW7 go, havent you Tom?

I made this one to go on that as a joke. *grins*

The summary stuffs a joke. Really.

I still have a really big aching suspicion that Dave was out to get me that time. I dunno why though, there were much bigger threats than me.

I mean, cmon. A CO2 tank busting? Where has that happened before in FRW? :P

Most of that was a joke too. You need to know when to not take people seriously.

A CO2 tank busting?

Thats never happened in robot combat ever. Only when a robot has put a hole in one!

Dave, I dont have a weapon, so Attack is not there. Speed and reliability is my weapon

Lint is FASTER THEN THE SPEED OF LIGHT! You can see light go into your tumble drier, but you cann never see lint go in! Lint is also no ordinary partical. Its trans-dimensional making it apply to a different set of physics....

The Legends Tournament

ACT 1, Scene 1

8 robots have been entered, ready to be knocked down to 4.

Fight 1
    Grand Slam vs. Ultimate Tournament Rigger

From Wales, Grand Slam.
    From Australia, Ultimate Tournament Rigger.

ACTIVE

Both robots start out slowly at first, as Grand Slam€™s axe is ready to attack. Ultimate Tournament Rigger looks the stronger with the flipper, but the axe on Grand Slam has more power. Eventually both robots meet, as Ultimate Tournament Rigger and Grand Slam battle it out to get underneath each other. The axe on Grand Slam fires, hitting into the top of Ultimate Tournament Rigger, but no damage is caused, as the box with wedges all around gets underneath Grand Slam, and before nothing happens, Grand Slam is onto it€™s back. Daniel self-rights, but Ultimate Tournament Rigger manages to get around the side and pushes Grand Slam sideways, using the better traction. Another flip sends Grand Slam onto it€™s side, as Grand Slam self-rights once more.

Tom is on top of the fight at the moment, as Grand Slam fires it€™s axe to get away, but to no help, as Ultimate Tournament Rigger lifts up Grand Slam, and takes it towards the pit release. Grand Slam is forced into the pit release button, being driven by Ultimate Tournament Rigger. Tom is now wearing a lovely pair of sun glasses, which appeared out of nowhere, as he lifts Grand Slam up and onto the pit release itself. Daniel self-rights using the nitrogen powered axe, but Ultimate Tournament Rigger is already underneath and is taking Grand Slam towards the pit for a try. Daniel is trying to get off, but the wheels are spinning in mid-air, as the lifter of Ultimate Tournament Rigger is up a tad. The pit is coming closer, as Tom has changed his cool sunglasses again, how on earth does he do that? Grand Slam is lifted up and flipped down 6 feet under.

Cease

Grand Slam might have beaten Europe, but failed against the Aussie machine, Tom with Ultimate Tournament Rigger moves into round 2. Daniel gets 1 point, and is the first on the score board.

Fight 2
    Love Bite V2.0 vs. The Modfather

From England - Love Bite 2
    From Scotland - The Modfather

ACTIVE

A very fast start today, as Love Bite 2 gets away first, and comes around the side to attack into The Modfather. Chris has the advantage with the armour being above the disc power of The Modfather (because attack is aggression, not the weapon power, which is Power). Steve is spinning on the spot, as Love Bite 2 comes marching in with the front end, hitting into The Modfather, as it spins out of control, and straight into the sliding divider, making mincemeat out of it.

Love Bite 2 rams The Modfather more into the door, completely bending it around, as Steve isn€™t given a chance to get away. Love Bite 2 quickly gets underneath the wheels of The Modfather and pushes it away, using it€™s better speed it is holding Steve€™s hopes and dreams on it€™s wedge, as the pit opens. The Modfather tries to come away from Love Bite 2, but Love Bite 2 is in love with The Modfather and is giving it a kiss. The pit is coming up closer, as The Modfather€™s wheels are spinning in mid-air, as it is rolled down 40feet below.

Cease

The Modfather, took itself out when smashing up the arena, Love Bite 2 goes forward to round 2.

LINT vs. Crash Bandi-bot 2

From Australia, Lint
    From England, Crash Bandi-bot 2

ACTIVE

Lint makes the world€™s quickest getaway, and turns the corner of the broken dividend and straight into Crash Bandi-bot 2, Chris has time to move before being rammed backwards, straight into the wall, before jumping away. Crash Bandi-bot 2 turns around, but Lint slams straight into Crash Bandi-bot 2 once more before Chris can move, as it is crossing the arena at a quick pace.

Crash Bandi-bot 2 has no traction of the arena floor as it is slammed into the arena fence and straight over with the force of the impact from Lint. Lint spins around, the front end a tad damaged from the impact, but it€™s Crash Bandi-bot 2 who is sitting on the camera tracks and out.

Cease

In a quick battle, Chris didn€™t have time to move, as the speed of Lint sends it into the semi finals.

Fight 4
    Bloody Tears vs. Rampant

From America, Bloody Tears
    From America, Rampant

ACTIVE

Smell that? That be wheel spin from Rampant as it accelerates away from the starting square as soon as possible. Bloody Tears is coming out of the square, but it has low speed, as Rampant has depressed the arena pit release, opening the pit down to the floor for later use. Andy turns around and comes into play, as Bloody Tears tries to defend itself against the attacking wedge, but the speed is too great, as Rampant manages to cruise underneath the skirt-less sides of Bloody Tears.

The lifter lifts, as Bloody Tears€™ side is up, as Rampant starts on the pushing match towards the open pit, via the arena spike. The spike fires, sending Bloody Tears onto it€™s back, quick as a fast, Rampant is under the front and is using the traction to push Tony€™s machine backwards, as the spike fires in mid-air, as the invertible rammer is sent 6 feet under.

Cease

Another pitting, as Bloody Tears crashes out. Rampant goes into the semi finals.

Scene 2 Draw
    Lint vs. Ultimate Tournament Rigger
    Rampant vs. Love Bite V2.0

Tactics, Predictions, Other?

Okay, Ive planned my tactics for against the rigged machine of Tom, but Im the anti-christ and will win the whole tourny with this plan!

Plan Win the whole tournament!

First, Im going to reverse till I touch the wall behind me at the starting point. Then Im going to take off charging towards Toms bot, breaking the sound barrier just before hitting full speed, traveling faster then the speed of light and reaching the speed of LINT! Ill launch myself off his wedge, over the arena wall, through the lexan, and then crash into Dave, killing him, for pitting Tom and I against each other in the semi finals.

TOM AND I ALWAYS HAVE TO BATTLE EACH OTHER IN THE FINALS! ITs TRADITION! *points to the history of VFT2 and VFT3*

And I have to lose! Its tradition!

*points to the history of VFT2 and VFT3*

Register To Comment