Register To Comment
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legends Tournament

Ill enter......

Name: LINT!
    Body Shape: Box with sloped sides IE: Red Square
    Weapon 1: Wedges of getundertheopponent +2 (NWN fans will know)
    Weapon 2: Spikes of Domination
    Summary: Its a speedy box that run into things for the damned hell of it. The name comes from my investigations of LINT, the worlds fastest moving object (Travels faster then the speed of light)

Priorities:

Speed
    Defence
    Reliability
    Traction
    Power

Ultimate Tournament Rigger

Body Shape: Spinverter III-style low box with wedges on all sides, low to the ground.
    Weapon 1: Biohazard-style lifter
    Weapon 2: Extra adjustable pivot extension running on seperate air supply, to allow higher degree of flip for those annoying bots that wont go over.
    Summary: Dave is a tool. Ignore THAT!

In all seriousness, Aaron is a tool.

OK, serious this time. I will win. This tournament is rigged. You all know it. I am Dave.

Priorities (Place in order)
    Defence
    Attack
    Reliability
    Traction
    Power
    Speed

ACT 1
    SCENE 1
    Love Bite V2.0 VS THE MODFATHER

Tactics are simple here, as they are for every battle with this bot - spin on the spot as the discs rev up and dont stop whirling around until Love Bite is dead. The fact that my flywheels are much higher than his armouring stats is a big plus and if the whirling should stop, I can always use my great speed and manoueverability to get away for some space (the Scotland flag stuck on points the right direction BTW).

swiss_tony
    Bugger.
    Well, hes faster, but ill try to keep the hinged wedge facing whichever way hes trying to airm for. His flipper shouldnt flip me too mcuh as its weak, so hopefully my wheels will saty on the ground and I can immeditly get away. When all else fails, Ill go behind the arena spike and wait for him to come to me. Hopefully hell fall for it and hell be flipped, and then I can attack him as much as I can, hopefully KOing him before he gets up. If i get under him with the hinged wedge, pit him
    Good lcuk viper/andy, not like youll need it...

Register To Comment