Register To Comment

Thread: Storm IIs "Anti - Pit Device" ?

i cant remember where i saw it but there was a picture of Storm II half over the edge of a pit and a line next to the picture saying something like Storms anti-pit device was certainly worth the money

does anyone know what their anti pit device is and how it works ?

team_ireland
    It is a highly secrative project incolving complicated set of pneu-electro-hydrolis-internal combustion motors. It is so confidential and secrative that if Ed were to tell you any more he would have to kill you.

Its so special because its made of a special material called nonexistium only recently discovered and more than twice the price of white gold.

somehow i just dont think so Ian! :S
    Im not sure what that could be but i would guess the reason that they were only half way in the pit was that the traction of the tyres and power of the thing manages to stop it just before dropping itself in!

Are yoy possible getting confused with Tornados anti-razer frame, which also meant that they couldnt fit in the pit?

No - its nothing big.
    Ed boasting about having 6 wheels, and low to the ground and small height robot, and a low centre of gravity means his front 2 wheels and a bit more of the robot can go over the pit without the rest of the robot falling down.

Mr Stu

Register To Comment