Register To Comment
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st bot

I dont know if i have special electronize or something but mine only weigh 100g a piece

Mark to answer your question, yes you should wire your motors in parallel, this way they both get the same voltage from your batteries.

this does not however mean you have to wire the batteries in parallel, they can be in series

just a suggestion Mark, if you are wanting to use so many SLA batteries, why nopt just get one large 7Ah or so 12v SLA that alot of heavy weights use? link the speedos directly to that and away you go!! it will last for AGES, no problem with you weight as you say and much simpler to wire everything up??

oh yer, Ians maths is probably a little on the fuzzbuzz side. considering each gold only weighs 800g my gearbox weighs less than 100g leaving alot more weight. I think the limit is 1m cubed isnt it? though. why you building to feather sizes?

team_ireland
    Well i was taking using mod one gears and wheels so might be a bit heavier than your 100g gear box but I was making a point. As for 250g for an electronise well I have the expernal relay modified ones and with relays they weigh in at just short of 250g so left them at 250g for handyness.

is it against the rules to power a bot with a hamster in a spinning wheel?

would be interesting of you could lol. what if the hamster was the link? put it in the wheel and clip a harness round its neck that u plug in as the link! when the links removed, so is the hamster wasnt there a rule at somepoint in RW saying that organic materials cant be used or something?

Im contacting the RSPCA! LOL.

Mr Stu

we havnt done it yet stu, so i wouldnt bother phoning them Its taking me too long to draw the hamster on CAD! means i cant do anything until its done. By the time i finished the first drawing of it, it grew :sad:

LOL!
    Well then you should measure its speed of growth and then componsate. LOL!!

Mr Stu

so what weapon are we going to put on it

Register To Comment