Register To Comment
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: The Oddestsey

Im sure I could. Ive probably got a datasheet in my memory about how to make rocket packs from petrol drums and scuba tanks.

Im writing a plot filler section tomorrow with any luck, bear with me, Ive got three batches of coursework due

The crew was undecided, what could be done about this situation, it was clear that they could not agree, both Gruthdar and Berenhotep weighed upon their minds, their vast, powerful figures dominating their plans, foes of unquestionable power, who would stop at nothing to finish whatever they wished for, control of the rift gates, those dark and menacing holes to the void. But as they steered the vast flying ship they went towards a deep cloud, tall and deep, the gleaming shell of the vast ship a mere speck in its wake, and they vanished, travelling at hundreds of miles an hour. They emerged from the vast inky murk of the towering vapour to see a different landscape. The peculiar patchwork landscape of the world was no more, the sky was filled with red, and black smoke billowed across its scarred horizons. The land was pocketed with craters, smashed holes in the land landscape, and the world was a flame with searing fire, life drained turning the surface to a dead husk.

They gawped, not knowing what to make of this devastation, the five of them, and their associates glaring across the grand planes, bearing witness to the vast destructive powers before them, spread as a blanket of death before the gasped on lookers.

€˜Well done my foolish friends€™ sneered the familiar voice of Lord Doomforall behind them€™, you stepped into the most obvious trap imaginable, and even your fantastical ship could avert the dark fate that has been wrought by your inability to think, the cloud is a time-sink, travelling through it takes but moments, but the outside world moves by a month to a second, they were one of the first thigns that Berenhotep bought through using his control over the rift, while you went off on your follies, now Fernando is dead, and Gruthdar and Berenhotep have power over this world, even my power is now finite, and now I must attempt to aid in the cleaning of this diabolical mess. Mernon Roh and another lord, I have yet to determine which, have been extradited to a parallel universe to remove them, tow new lords have been bought in to replace them. We now ride to battle against Syramis Darkeye , and I am not looking forward to it, for his reality is so compacted that even the rift staff will only be able to cut shallowly into his being. But he must be vanquished, for he is the gatekeeper to the lair of Gruthdar, and without passing him we cannot hope to confront Berenhotep while he still has allies.€™

With that Doomforall clicked his fingers and the group found themselves before their adversary. Its shape resembled a spider monkey, but vast, twice the height of a double-decker bus, and with six arms ending it long hooks, its eyes were even more eerie, black orbs, and rather than just two it had eight in a ring around its head. It seemed vaguely insectoid with a smooth shiny exoskeleton rather than normal fur. Its mouth opened freakishly wide, revealing thousands of spiny teeth which jutted forth in every direction. Its tail tip seemed to be covered in thick hairs, which Doomforall revealed was coated in burning toxins.

€˜Doomforall€™ it hissed.
    €˜Syramis€™ the lord replied slowly and coldly.
    €˜I know why you wish to be here fallen lord, but your dark trick and petty followers will not help you here, defend yourself€¦.€™

And now here is where you decide how your going to do away with a Lord, a particularly formidable one at that, remember Doomforall is at your side and he is basically indestructible if no longer invincible.

Syramis attacked, blasting forth a massive jet of acidic vapour at the group, but Doomforall stepped in front of them and whirled his staff in an unstoppable quick maelstrom of shadow which the acidic vapour reflected off, Syramis leaped towards its prey and swiped down with five of its six hook ending arms, its disturbing face reflecting the light of the lightsaber. But Doomforall moved like a blur, everything the horrific abomination threw at it he deflected with ease, but he couldn

LMAO! Sheer bally genius! No wonder this guys the most original member around.

And I must say you got the Profs personality spot-on. Hooray! My characters are getting a fanbase!

Then youre not obviously looking very close. Anyways it was more that Id left it too long to be able to get it up and going again, I did have plenty of other ideas but I assumed everyone would have lost interest by now. Otherwise why would I have introduced some of the stuff I did, which turned otu irrelevant.

Register To Comment