Register To Comment
Page 157 of 168 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1674

Thread: Randomness

How did you get a hold of my personal files?

Say, is anybody getting these strange virus emails from users? Lately, I've been getting emails from Liam Bryant saying that he found out a way to make money which you can obviously tell was spam judging by its horrible horrible grammar lol

Just found this:
    http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~s.../engineer.html
    Sound familiar to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_nichols
    Say, is anybody getting these strange virus emails from users? Lately, I've been getting emails from Liam Bryant saying that he found out a way to make money which you can obviously tell was spam judging by its horrible horrible grammar lol
    yeah, almost daily, but i know its not actualy them seeing as the message title is how i made $100,000 and now live in california when i know that he lives in scotland :P

The turkey has just gone in the oven. we always do it on the 24th we can't get all the food in the oven at the same time on Christmas day! We are just about set looking forward to tomorrow. Christmas is always important to us and looking forward to seeing the kids face when they see the presents.

Happy Christmas everyone

From all at Team Saint

We still won, apparently! At least our presenter was more interesting, in his fake black leather dresses!

Register To Comment