Register To Comment
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 22nd - 24th July European Championships 2005

mjm
    Dutch Robot Games is proud and happy to announce that we are given the opportunity to organise The European Championships 2005.
    This event will be held in July 2005 in the Amsterdam Rai Centre (http://www.rai.nlwww.rai.nl) combined with a big karting spectacle.

Well be running to FRA rules in, at least, Heavyweight (100Kg) and Featherweight (12Kg) classes.

Well keep you up to date, and let you know when registration is open.

Marien van der Meer
    Chairman Dutch Robot Games
    www. dutchrobotgames.nl

Thats great news, i know its been on the cards for a while, keep us posted with your progress, any thing we can do to help just let us know.

Jonno
    Roaming Robots

4. Sounds good,

Whats the plan with the Arena, Im sure you are going to be asked if spinners are running.

More info please, Mute would like to come and play

7. mjm
    Since there are several parties involved, dates must still be set and confirmed. We€™ll run at least 2 classes and must look into possibilities for the others, probably together with FRA delegates.
    For me there is no point in running championships without spinners. Plan is indeed to build our own arena at least with the basics, if possible with extras and show elements. Other option is hiring one but we are working on a deal for 6 events in 3 years so it is preferred to have our own arena.
    The way we do things is: we start with basics. During organising and contacting people and companies it will probably grow and grow.
    We are working with a big company which is big in computer gaming, music, dj€™s and festivals but have everything to learn about robotering.

I€™ll post new developments here, as soon as they are certain enough to be published.

Marien

9. mjm
    Without spinners it wont go.

How fars Amsterdam

i belive the Beer is good over there

8645t

Register To Comment