Register To Comment
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Bands/Gigs

*Looks around*

I like The Wurzels, been to a couple of their shows.

forgot that was on there.

If you were wondering its fixed now.

Ive not been to many recently, ive been pretty quiet this year only ones worth talking about that ive been to are....

Download Festival 2004 - Sat 5th & Sun 6th of June

Linkin Park - Metallica - Sum 41 - Korn - Iggy & The Stooges - Slipknot - The Hives - Slayer - Distillers - Mavhine Head - Cradle Of Filth - Soulfly - Monster Magnet - Ill Nino - Soil - Turbonegro - Opeth - Breed 77 - Dillinger Escape Plan - Pennywise - HIM - Electric Six - Bowling For Soup - Jackass/Wildboys - Taking Back Sunday - Arch Enemy - Damage Plan - Static-X - Life Of Agony - Biffy Clyro - Brides Of Destruction - Million Dead - Drowing Pool - Instruction - Hatebreed - 36 Crazy Fists - Hoobastank - Akercocke - Trapt - Viking Skull - Silvertide - Powder - Ricky Warwick - The Bled - Terra Diablo - Peaches - Suicide Girls Burlesque Show - int. Noise Conspiracy - Young Heart Attack - Ikara Colt - Span - thisGIRL - The Sounds - Roxy Saint - Dirty Americans - The Glitterati - Recover - Surferosa - Amplifier - Burst - Do Me Bad Things - Lowfive - Danko Jones - YourCodeNameIs : MILO - The Black Dahlia Murder - Bullet Fof My Valentine - Mooney Suzuki - The Holiday Plan - Gonga - Hiding Place - Acidtone - fireapple Red - Hurricane Party - Planet Of Women.

Bowling For Soup was last Wed (6th of Oct) at Rock City in Nottingham that was a good set and also got some sigs this time. Only quibble is that im disappointed with Chris he never flashed his body or ass like past gigs (got a great pic of Chriss ass from Download though)

Other than that ive not really been to many so far i was hoping to see Electric Six at the end of November at Rock City in Nottingham but its an 18 and i dont know what Rock City is like at controlling there age limits. Oh and i keep looking at Blink 182 which should be playing on the 8th of Dec at Nottingham Arena at the National Ice Centre.

Chris -
    http://www.featherweights.org/forum

Register To Comment