Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I.......?

2. most people get contracts renewed after christmas and get there performance looked at so yep it is the right time of year

4. right is official now, i am now officially redundant as of friday 1.30pm. its been a boring few weeks not really had a lot to do at work so the time has really dragged.

karoline i hope you have plenty of flying saucers with you at portsmouth i need consoling

oh and babeth you were right about it comming back to them thrice fold, it turns out the group just got bought out by a british firm known for asset stripping.

p.s. no i dont sleep in all honisty ive not had a lot of sleep all week i just keep waking up. yes i know thats the idea to wake up again but i like to have a few hours in between.

(Message edited by thorak nemesis on October 02, 2005)

6. chin up old boy im sorted now gone up in the world gone from smt opperative to test technition for a speed controller company .
    something will turn up for you just keep hunting. i gave up with signing up to job agencies tho, ive been registered with one for 7-8 years and they have contacted me 3 times in that time and ammusingly they phoned me after i started at the new job, thats after telling them 8 months ago i was being made redundant.

any way good luck keep hunting local papers are quite good for jobs usually

Register To Comment