Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walker

im building a walker, allong the lines of skuttle but i plan on putting wheels on the top in case i get fliped, will it quifly as a walker if it has wheels on the top

Im almost certain that a Scuttle type arrangement wont qualify as a walker. To get the extra weight limit, youd need legs like a giant insect (take http://www.use-the.net/robots/flik/walker.htm>

Yes, Mike Franklin built Anarchy as well. But the German walker Ansgar (which has a very similar walking system), werent allowed to enter Series 7 (they were allowed to enter the world championships though).

the wheels as far as i can see would be a no no because then u could flip urself over with a flipper underneath and then drive about and use the same flipper as a weapon

This may not be your intention but if your building a walker then i wouldnt put anything but legs on it!

anarachy has the same legs as scuttle as far as i can see. if it was allowed then shouldnt i be allowed.

My opinion is still that its against the rules. But theres only one way to find out, mail Phantom Events and ask for their opinion.

Register To Comment