Register To Comment
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Roaming Robots, Bristol 17/18th July

Following the cancelation of ouir trip to Edinburgh, the following will be the replacement.

Venue - Bristol
    Same format as Preston.
    Accomodation, meal, and travel expence provided.

Running a Saturday evening show, followed by a meal paid for by us, and then two sunday afternoon shows.

Due to the RC WARS Feather Weight Event already planned over this weekend, we are provisionally only opening this event for heavyweights. However those teams which have feather weights aswell are more than welcome to bring them along for some feather weight fun.

More info to come as and when finalised.

jonno
    http://www.roamingrobots.co.ukwww.roamingrobots.co.uk

Can you please put Kronic down as a provisional entry. Ill let you know if and when our entry is concrete.

Cheers,

Dave

4. You can change Kronic from provisional to definate now as my team are all free on that weekend.

Cheers,

Dave

Yay Kronic are coming - wahoo? New Robot i hope. Oh we still gona see the new robot at Porstmouth?

Count KR2 in and Pussycat.

Mr Stu

7. The new Kronic will be out for all to see at Portsmouth (if I get it finished

Shouldnt be a problem, just some wiring and a few pipes to put in.

Dave

Im another Bristol Boy ... But Ive already comfirmed my place at RC wars :sad: (and as I only have a featherweight I would much rather go to RC wars). Is there any hope of this event possibly being moved a week back??? So that the huge range of feathers in the area (midlands) can come down???

Cheers, Ewan

I am coming with the FW, Micro-Maul evo.
    I have pulled out of RC wars. I do not need Accomodation (Being a Bristol Lad ) But Id be all too happy for the food

Cheers, Ewan

Register To Comment