Register To Comment
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: *spoilers* Can we stick the review in this thread pl

Sounds interesting Ed, i could see the production doing something stupid like that to make the fight more interesting, well done anyway, i think you won, and those above who think you didnt are anti-storm conspiracists

Looking forward to see the new Hard! Will you make it to the FRA World Championship?

Judging fights is a tough job and the judges will never please everyone all the time. Mostly i think they get it right. But in these cases i passionately believe they got it wrong:

earliest first:

Mortis V Recyclopse

I loved recyclopse but this decision was ultimately very surpsing and incorrect. The decision must have been loaded against mortis because they were far more aggressive, got under recyclopse numerous times (recyclopse never got under mortis once) and they bossed the whole fight. What happened judges? Still who won pleased me.

Gravedigger V Stegasawus

Again pleased with the decision as my favourite went through, but it was definately wrong. The robots were pushing each other equally and the only two good attacks were from gravedigger (the flips). At one time steg was on its side and would not have come back down had matilda not intervened. The judges got it incorrect on aggression!

101 V Hypnodisc

Right. Just.

Stinger V Panic attack

Again a robot bosses a fight only to go out, very dubious indeed. Perhaps the worst decision ever.

Razer V Tornado

Cage shouldnt have been on anyway so wrong, Razer had them on the pit anyway come the end.

Mute V Storm 2 (new bloods)

Wrong, like Gravedigger v steg, equal pushing match then two very good attacks from one side and they somehow lose. How do they do it?

Storm 2 V Typhoon 2

Wrong, aggression on such a scale should override any superficial damage created. Decisions should not be loaded at all.

And finally...

Mute V Judgeshred 3

Worst decision ever, tying with panic v stinger. Judge: all the aggresion, all the damage, all the style, all the control and they somehow lose. What they didnt show you on TV was numerous attacks from Mute with the rear flipper, however these attacks were pathetic compared to judge throwing mute about and never once was the judge overturned. Abosulutely hopeless decision, that should constitute a written apology to team judge shred.

Register To Comment