Register To Comment
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: *spoilers* Can we stick the review in this thread pl

What about the fight between Chaos 2 and Wild Thing in Series 5 (or was it Series 6)?

I cant comment on the first 2, as I didnt see them. But...

Big Brother vs Ultor-Wrong decision

You DONT lose a fight that you are dominating just because your weapon broke off (but it didnt matter in the end, cos Ultor gave the win away)

Darke Destroyer vs T2-Wrong
    As The Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons might have said...Worst. Decition. Ever

King B vs 101-Correct
    101 was clearly dominating for me

Gravedigger vs Stegosaurus-Correct (just)
    It was really lots of OK attacks from Steggy and only 2 or 3 Good attacks from Gravedigger, so there you go.

Hypno-disc vs 101-Correct
    It was close, but I think Hypno deserved it

Firestorm vs Bolt from the Blue-Wrong
    Suspicious. Bolt got under Firestorm all the time, and never the reverse

Firestorm vs Dominator 2-Correct
    Dominator caused damage. Nuff said.

Stinger vs Bulldog Breed vs Spikeasaurus-Correct
    But it was so close, it was anyones guess

Stinger vs Panic Attack-Wrong
    Even my Dad agreed that PA should have won.

Stinger vs Chaos 2-Correct
    I was still angry about Stingers win over PA, I really didnt CARE if the judging was dodgy, just so long as it lost!!! And it DID. HOORAY!!!

Mortis vs Panic Attack-Correct
    See Gravedigger vs Stegosaurus

Wild Thing vs Trouble and Strife-Unsure
    It was too close to decide here. It could have gone either way

Wild Thing vs Prizephita MK2-No comment
    I KNEW Wild thing would win, but it was still dodgy as PPMK2 did all the attacking till the end.

13 Black vs Corkscrew-Correct, but dodgy
    13 Blacks weapon broke down, Corkscrew was still spinning, and had more control. But I liked 13 Black

13 Black vs X-terminator-Definatly Wrong!
    What the...Corkscrew wasnt spinning and all the damage XT took was from Shunt!

Razer vs Firestorm-Possibly Wrong
    I thought Firestorm might have snagged it, but it was so close.

Diotoir and Pussycat vs Steel Avenger and Suicidal Tendencies-Correct
    All these excuses of ST did ALL the work and Pussycat did NOTHING!. But you could also say Ditoir did all the work and SA did nothing. And when the cat was in trouble, Dio attacked ST, but when SA was attacked, ST did NOTHING. Bad teamwork.

Rest Later.

Continued

Dominator 2 vs SMIDSY-Correct
    Dominator started off the weak one maybe, but it came back very strongly towards the end, and I think SMIDSY caught fire.

Dominator 2 vs Hydra-Correct
    See above. Hydras shell suffered a bit there

Razer vs Tornado-Correct
    I dont know how many times Ive mentioned this, but Tornado won fairly. He was bashing Razer EVERYWHERE and he was NOT in the pit; Razer was holding him over, it doesnt count. And, like I said, the stats given were of Tornado with the cage attached. This is something brilliant, and you guys call it cheating? HOY!

Mute vs Cedric Slammer-Correct
    As Mute got the best attack in before both robots broke down, it HAD to go for Mute.
    (Mind you, staying WITH Cedric Slammer, I cant believe that JP thought that Pressure would beat it. The attacks were made by CS clearly, not Pressure, and the HRs had no right to attack him. JP is HOPELESS!)

Mute vs Storm 2-Correct
    See Gravedigger vs Stegosaurus, or Mortis vs Panic Attack. Storm was always attacking, Mute only got 2 good flips in

Grim Reaper vs Big Nipper-Cant call
    It was so close, I didnt mind WHO went through.

Mantis vs Kat 3-Correct
    Letting Go? Kat 3 was TRYING to attack again JP, HONESTLY!!! Kat 3 got all the good attacks in for me.

Mute vs Judge Shred 3-DEFINATLY WRONG!!!
    OH COME ON!!! JUDGE SHRED WAS DOING ALL THE ATTACKING, AND THEY GIVE IT TO MUTE BECAUSE IT DOES SOME SILLY AEROBICS. THATS NOT THE NAME OF THE GAME BOYS!!!

Robochicken vs Tough as Nails-Unsure again
    Again, too close. The Dutch have seriously improved though.

Storm 2 vs Typhoon 2-only JUST correct, but no real comment.
    I knew Typhoon would win to begin with, but many people are complaining it was wrong. Well, Ill tell you now, IT WASNT! Remember, Damage takes it, and Typhoon did the only damage out there that was VISIBLE! It was really close though.

And also

Robochicken Evo vs Crushtacean-Correct
    Ok, RCE DID push Crush into the CPZ, but dont forget that Crush also did the same thing to RCE.

So there you go.

i noticed that in the crushtacean v snakebite v pulveriser fight, snakebites wheels where moving but they seemed to be wet, then after possibly, after all that spinning the liquid evaporated and snakebite got moving.

Well done ed and the rest of team storm

i sadly missed it (make sure you set the VCR BEFORE the girlfriend comes over!) although i have been able to get a rough idea of the battles from the reviews on this thread.

why is it that that c word always has to appear in our sport? Although i guess it does make it a little more interesting.

Its a shame we werent able to take part as i wouldve loved a rematch in the world champ final but thats roboteering.

Once again well done ed and a rematch sometime would be interesting

jamieb
    I thought i saw damage on Storm 2 when it was breifly upside down and was going to post that but i thought it could have been the lifting arm though, I did think Supernova ended Better however getting in some good hits

)
    King B vs. 101 (3rd) Right
    Hypnodisc vs. 101 (3rd) Right
    Firestorm vs. Dominator II (4th) Right
    Stinger vs. Panic Attack (4th) Worst Decision Ever
    Stinger vs. Chaos II (4th) Thought Stinger should have been out already so right
    13 Black vs. Corkscrew (5th) Wrong, Did Corkscrew do anything in those wars? The only time it worked it was in the pit in about 10 secs
    X-Terminator vs. Corkscrew (5th) As above
    Wild Thing vs. Chaos 2 Wrong
    Razer vs. Firestorm (5th) Wrong thought firestorm nicked it
    Dominator II vs. Smidsy (6th) Correct
    Dominator II vs. Hydra (6th) Correct
    Razer vs. Tornado (6th) Correct
    Grim Reaper vs. Big Nipper (7th) Correct
    Mantis vs. Kat 3 (7th) Wrong
    Mute vs. Judge Shred 3 (7th) Definately wrong agree with the bloke talking above
    Robochicken vs. Tough as Nails (7th) Correct
    Storm II vs. Typhoon (7th) Correct Just
    Supernova vs. Storm 2 Wrong

Register To Comment