Register To Comment
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: *spoilers* Can we stick the review in this thread pl

In my oppinion, razer was never boring, and i personally feel that if a robot has such excellent design qualitys that very few, if any, robots could defeat it, then that does not make it boring. Boring is where 5-4-3-2-1-flip! Oh! and its out!

I like it when two fippers really go for it, but in series 7 no flippers really went for it unless they were near the edge of the arena.

An example is bulldog breed vs hard, bulldog didnt fire its flipper till hard were near the wall because other wise some people would of classed it as a wasted flip.

If robot wars is to continue in this way (i.e 5-4-3-2-1-flip! Oh! and its out!) then no wonder people stop watching it!

Just my thought.

Mike
    http://www.omegaman.dsl.pipex.comhttp://www.omegaman.dsl.pipex.com

Its a very good point Mike, and i agree with you on the Razer issue, but yes many flippers can be tediously one sided, but they can also make for great fights and moments, and many of Robot Wars greatest moments have been centered around flippers. Just a thought.

I never said i cant stand them, infact i prefer them to most types of weapons but i am just saying, that 5-4-3-2-1-flip oota isnt fun anymore like it used to be.

if i couldnt stand them then i just wouldnt watch RW, i apoligise if i made it sound that way, as i didnt mean to.

Tho me building a robot to go against would be an intersting project

Mike

Surely whats boring is just a matter of opinion anyway, so theres no point saying what is and isnt?

*nods his head*

Wow someone agrees with me

Register To Comment