Register To Comment
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FRA World Championship Event

Jag har nu ftt det verifierat att FRA kommer betala fr boendet samt tre mltider om dagen.

Sen r det ven mjligt att allting kommer flyttas frn Manchester, till RAF Newton i Nottingham (samma lokal dr dom senaste officiella serierna har spelats in).

Problemet r dock hur man ska ta sig dit? RyanAir har bara flyg till London, och varken Manchester eller Nottingham r ju ngra stora hamnstder.

Team Rawbot, ni har ju varit dr (tv gnger). Hur tog ni er dit?

Frsta gngen stod faktiskt Mentorn fr allt.

–nskar bara att vi hade varit frdiga d!

Fr vr del blir det sklart bil. Finns inget annat vettigt alternativ. Vldigt jobbigt (precis som Tomas sger) att slpa en HW + tillbehr p tg, buss eller flyg.
    Om vi ker dit (och det ska mycket till fr att vi inte ska ka ) s tnker jag ta bilder och videofilma som en galning he he.

Jo, det blir nog bil och bt fr oss ocks.

Jag fick ett brev tidigare idag, angende denna frestllning:

Dear Christian,
    When you and and the other Swedish roboteers apply for the championships I would advice you to send them also proof that your robots are up and working: pictures and -even better still- films of the robots in action. They need to know for sure that your robots are not vapourbots = robots that do nothing at all. I know they will ask you for this proof because I have been asked to tell you that so you will know what to do.

Also know that for each event in which the FRA rules are being used (practically all English events nowadays, even the championships) you need to be member of the FRA, it is £5 per team per year, to be paid at the next event in England in which you participate (probably the championships for you)? I dont know if they will include it in the subscription fees for the Swedish, they prefer to have it paid seperately and in cash in order to keep track of the money and the teams that paid it). This membership has legal/insurance reasons for the FRA as a rule-establishing organisation itself and is concerning the liability of the rulemakers. In fact it is a protection of the sport agains people who want to earn money through lawsuits. If you want more explanation about this you can always email me.

Jag blev ven ombedd att lgga upp en kopia p forumet, s att ni andra ocks fick veta detta.

Team Bad Teeth r numera medlemmar i FRA. Nu mste vi bara f ihop vr robot ocks .

Sweet! Cant wait (and hope to be able) to attend this event.
    If not this time though we will certainly try again with future events .

Register To Comment