Register To Comment
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No review today

Now thats very unfair. and its not a very nice thing to say. I dont agree.

Considering Frank is unable to give us his usual review, Ill do one (not wooty though);

BATTLE 1

The position with Flippa stuck and Ewe perched on the arena wall was interesting...I half-expected the Refbot to nudge Ewe OOTA, but then of course Robochickens flipper failed and it got counted out.

HOUSE ROBOT REBELLION

Growler got flipped, Cassius Chrome got flipped into the pit by Gravity but somehow got free, Mr Psycho attacked Gravity, which stopped moving. Behemoth hit Mr Psycho, eventually its axe broke off, crowd decision gave it to the competitors.

BATTLE 2

Flippa never made it in. Another interesting situation, Raging Knightmare perched over the pit (and in my opinion, in), but Ewe 2 stuck on its side...Ewe went out eventually.

BATTLE 3

Once again, the three-robot stage sees two others ganging up on the weaker one...Raging Knightmare, flipped everywhere, and got into the same position as before. A hilarious moment, seeing Knightmare stuck over the pit and Kan-Opener stuck in mid-air. Eventually Knightmare went in.

FINAL

A few flips, and Ripper decided that it would give itself limited movement. Eventually it stopped moving altogether, and Refbot counted it out. Kan-Opener caught fire at end.

And Ill be going to the Panic Attack forum.

Register To Comment