Register To Comment
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Yorkshire

Hi Roboteers,

I have volunteered to act as a deputy for Kevin Scott to organise meetings for roboteers in Yorkshire.This is not intended to be exclusively for Yorkshire people, and roboteers from Greater Manchester, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire (and elsewhere) would be welcome.Kevins contacts and my own are limited, so please pass on this invitation to anyone else who might be interested.

The first meeting will be held in the Founders Bar at the George Hotel in Huddersfield at 7.30pm on Saturday 3rd April.The George is in the centre of Huddersfield.It is across the road from the Huddersfield Railway Station and only 300m from the Bus Station.There islimited free hotel car parking on the railway side of the hotel, and a larger pay car park associated with the station.

If you havent yet had an invitation, drop me an email and I will send you maps showing how to get there.

The address of the hotel is:-
    The George Hotel
    St.Georges Square
    Huddersfield
    West Yorkshire
    HD1 1JA
    Tel: 01484 515444

The provisional agenda is:-

1.Welcome and Introductions
    2.Report from Kevin Scott, a member of the FRA Executive, with a discussion on the future of fighting robot competitions.
    3.My robot - A volunteer (could this be you?)gives a 15 minute round-up of how his/her robot was designed and made, and what is promised for the future.
    4. Exchange of information/equipment between roboteers.

Do let me know if you think that you will be able to attend.

Best wishes,

Jeremy Cuss
    Email: jeremy.cuss@btopenworld.com
    Tel (Home): 01484 658440
    Tel (Mobile): 0797 36338819

Ill be there with the Lincs posse.

we will be there

Think you mean 3rd april Jeremy

count me in

This ones actually nearer than the last north west one. Just have to check the dates but should be able to come along to this one if youll let outsiders in.

Register To Comment