Register To Comment

Thread: Battlebot Rumbles

Hi chris ive never seen more than a few rumbles myself so sorry, i cant give you any detailed battle reports, tell you who entered what or what exactly happened.

I do however have copies of all the results/winners i can tell you, right since the first tournament.

Long Beach 99

Back then there were only 3 weight classes known as Kilobots (lightweights), Megabots (middleweights), Gigabots (heavyweights). This was the forst tournament and was pay per view, so no record of this on TV exists!

Rumble winners

Kilobots: Hammerhead
    Megabots: Deadblow
    Gigabots: Razer (yes, our very own!)

Las Vegas 99

Also on pay per view, and with only limited time so there were only two tournaments, superheavyweights (SHW), and heavyweights (HW). Only two rumbles to speak of.

Rumble winners:

HW: BioHazard
    SHW: World Peace

San Francisco, California, Season 1.0

First televised tournament and also the first tournament with four weight class rumbles. From now on, this was standard format.

Rumble winners

LW: Mouser Mecha-Catbot
    MW: Hazard
    HW: BioHazard
    SHW: Minion

Las Vegas, Nevada, Season 2.0

Rumble winners:

LW: Hammerhead
    MW: Deadblow
    HW: Tazbot
    SHW: Toro

San Francisco, California, Season 3.0

Rumble Winners:

LW: Ziggo
    MW: T-Minus
    HW: Hexadecimator
    SHW: Toro

San Francisco, California, Season 4.0

LW: Dr. Inferno Jr.
    MW: Bad Attitude
    HW: Little Sister (aka big brother)
    SHW: The Judge

You may notice there is nothing for season 5.0. Well, after the first rumble, the heavyweights, had to be stopped because nightmare smashed a tooth into the side of the arena, the organisers judged rumbles as too dangerous to be held. So youll be lucky to catch any rumbles from now on at all :sad: Also, they stopped showing them on TV at all from season 3.0 onwards.

My favourite? Ive hardly seen any, but my favourite bot listed is razer, with my favourite BB bot being the flippin fantastic toro.

I hope you found the info useful.

Register To Comment