Register To Comment
Page 1 of 65 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Roaming Robots, Winter Tour

HI Guys,

Preston was a large experiment between, Roaming Robots, an entertainment company, and a promoter, and clearly worked.

There for we feel we can now offer a €œWinter Tour€

Exactly the same as Preston with a few tweaks.
    6 large venues
    All weights
    Heavyweight, Featherweight and Antweight arena€™s.
    Possibly through - September, October, November, and December
    All 2 day events ( 4/5 shows per event )
    Appearance, travel, and accomodation fees paid.
    Plus, strong possibility of a big meal / party, Saturday nights Social side will be very important. We want it to be fun, and a great experience for all !!!

Major arena improvements, and a friendly competition running throughout the 6 venues, leading to a large scale final.

We have talked about venue selections, and while it is all flexible at the moment, we feel Glasgow would be a very positive move for the sport, for one city at least.

I am after potential roboteers which would be interested in participating in this exciting competition and any suggestions welcome.
    We need to move quite fast as venues and dates need to be secured ASAP.

Thanks
    Jonno

Would this be like a venue per weekend (e.g- we go back to our various homes during some weeks...)??? I like the sound of this, but travel to all these different places, even with fees covered, would be quite hard...

Oh, and how much is appearence fees... I like the sound of that

one every 3 weeks is more like it.

jonno

revolutionroger
    Very keen to do this, but knowing venues, dates etc well in advance would make ensuring time off work a bit easier etc.

Are you looking for an on-going competition which would require same people at all venues or realy just a group of events under one name, or perhaps a league ?

Like the sound of Glasgow. (even willing to offer my living room if no other venue is free - though its a new carpet so Mute cant come!)

A flat appearance fee would be a big incentive.

More great trophies like preston would be nice.

Roger.

7. Guest
    Yep Gman is up for it

Register To Comment