Register To Comment
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 LastLast

Thread: Roaming Robots, Winter Tour

2. Only one thing to say, Fantastic. Cant wait to get back to it again next year and I hope that this tour will be repeated too (maybe one in a venue in the South West )

Congrats to TerrorHurtz and Blue on winning and thanks to everyone who made the event such a good one.

Team Kronic

Most of it has already been said, but Ill say it again anyway.

We couldnt ask for a better end to the year and the winter tour. Everything went without a hitch and although THz stole the show every robot that fought him deserves a lot of credit, especially Chompalot for being the only robot to last an entire 3 minutes with THz and a special award for the most damage taken.

I really do hope that this format can be repeated next year, well done to Roaming robots, Gary & Crew, and all the roboteers for making this possible.

Great event, great venue, great fights, great end to the year.

Well done to THz and Blue

6. has anybody got some pic´s or vid´s already from Doncaster , can´t wait to see them .
    Also congrats to TerrorHurtz and Blue on winning this wintertour and hope to see you all next year !

Marco, videos and pictures coming soon on the Roaming Robots web site. Phantom filmed the event but no idea what the plans are in their department. But i think Dave Findlay and Paul Kendrick (PK) filmed most if not all the fights anyway. Movie Clips will be on the web site soon, and a possible VCD or DVD or something can be made of the Winter Tour.

Mr Stu

Register To Comment