Register To Comment
Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Roaming Robots, Winter Tour

are we doing this FW footy? if theres not room in the shows then i dont mind having a game during the sunday break (or whenever theres time!). At last i might be able to use alphas football scoop that ive never used!

It will have to be during the breaks etc, as you can see in the fight format that was sent to everyone coming to Doncaster, there is no time really. Even with the 10 slots its going to be a real push. 12 Minutes per fight. - 3 minutes during the fight, leaving 8 mins to get robots in and out, and disarm, and recover from OOTA attacks - none stop for 2 hours its going to be a real push, but we proved we can do it during the 3rd and final show at Kings Lynn.

Only just managed to fit in enough white board battles to make it worth while for none competition robots to come. So sadly football however much it would be cool to see, will have to happen during the break on Sunday. maybe make a sort of competition out of it? etc.

Mr Stu

Well Ive gone and done it again, its really not my year.
    I wont be at Doncaster I can safely say due to the fact Ive broken my knee cap.
    Ouch is all i can say at this time of day as it bloody hurts my knee is the size of my head

my apologies to all particularly Pete and the mighty Shane Ill be in touch I have a transmitter for you

Calendar(local news for us yorkshire folk)have a whats on spot,usually on fridays,Iam sure if they are informed that-the robots are comming,they advertise the fact for free!,plus we might even get some cameras at the dome.

Just a note to all roboteers coming to Doncaster - Mike with the heavy weight robot Pressure is bringing a full working cool ant weight arena with pit and arena flipper. Not sure if it has polycarb cover, but even if it does, dont think too many people will want to fight against spinners as doncaster is more of a play and show for the crowd with the ant weights. (With Heavy Weights its going to get nasty )
    So any teams coming with their heavy weight and/or feather weight - that have an ant weight, bring them along, there welcome. The arena will be put close to the public ish, behind a bar for safety, and max viewing area for the crowd to watch the little ants in action.
    If you intend to bring an ant - drop us an email to events@roamingrobots.co.uk so we know how many ants are coming.

Mr Stu
    Roaming Robots Crew
    http://www.roamingrobots.co.ukwww.roamingrobots.co.uk

During the breaks During the show. Problery to give somethnig for the crowd to watch while loading and unloading the main arena maybe.
    During the shows.

Mr Stu

Roboteer

Were now booked into the Travel Inn following problems with payment for the Lyntone and the owner being a Twat following that.

All weve got to do now is get the heavyweights fully mobile, cause scaring cubscouts with the featherweight is getting a little dull.
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

Register To Comment