Register To Comment
Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Roaming Robots, Winter Tour

Roboteer

If I really wanted to fighten them I think I would call Mike...
    Kane Aston
    http://www.makerobotics.com

Co-owner and builder of BEHEMOTH

See you all there tomorrow!
    Good Luck to everyone in advance....

Have a nice trip over.

Mr Stu
    Roaming Robots Crew
    http://www.roamingrobots.co.ukwww.roamingrobots.co.uk

5. And , who has won the wintertour ?

jdwacken
    Ive just got back from Doncaster and Id like to moan.... Id like to moan, cause deep down Im the moaning sort, but sadly I cant.

This event was brilliant, without doubt the best one I personally have ever attended. The organisation by the RR crew surpassed even their high standards, the cooperation from all the roboteers in getting their machines ready for each bout meant that the tight schedule was met and the crowds were equally magnificent.

The winning robots - Terrahurtz for the heavies and Blue for the feathers - deserved their victories, but to use an old clich, everyone who attended were winners.

Thanks again for a most enjoyable weekend.

team_ireland
    So by the looks of things axes are the way to go

Ian

9. Yes cool sunday afternoon, its nice to see fighting and when a robots beat(broke down for what ever reason) that the other bot does stop

ps very nice DANCE

It was a great event, tons of great battles, well done to Terrorhurtz and Blue. Chompalot, Ewe2 then finally Mute felt the sheer force of the 120psi max flowrate Terrorhurtz. Bits flying off chompalot, Ewe2s High pressure pipe work being ruptured venting all Ewe2s Co2, and fianlly against mute, damagined the tis bits of armour at the front, then finally smashing the top down which then popped the link.

Blue well done for winning all their fights out with with full points well done.

Big Thank you to all the roboteers for getting their robots ready and lined up on time. We managed to do a 11 fights in 2 hour, which was a fight every 11 minutes (minus the 3 minute fight time). Thats a great achievement in its self! Thanks again from all the Roaming Robots Crew.

Glad this ended the 2004 roboteering season on a big bang, 25 Heavy Weights, and 16 Featherweights (41 robots in total) from over 29 different teams.

Once again - big thank you from the Roaming Robots Crew, web site update due very soon, pictures and movie clips of the great finals due to follow very shortly after!

See you all in 2005!!

Mr Stu
    red(Roaming Robots Crew)
    http://www.roamingrobots.co.ukwww.roamingrobots.co.uk

Register To Comment