Register To Comment
Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Roaming Robots, Winter Tour

havent spoken to the team but Im in charge anyway so well be there Jonno

jdwacken
    Jonno, my initial reaction is that Im all for it, though thats subject to discussion with the rest of the team. Im sure Ill be able to persuade them though.

Geoff, on Sunday you said Preston was the furthest north you were going to go. Have you checked your map lately cause I think youll find Glasgow is quite a bit further up .

were interested.

Im definatly interested but it just depends on where the events are and if I can get to them. So really depends on dates and places, cant say until specific details are given.

Just a little bit more info - if you think Preston was big with 1500 people and good lighting and music and special effects - some of these other venues are like 3000 people per show. Cant say anymore :sad: but it if goes ahead as planned, should be something quite special!

Mr Stu
    Roaming Robots Crew

I like the sound of it so far, need to know more details first but with 2-3 weeks between each show it gives time to fix damage, damage doesnt quite sound right, polish out scratchs. Yep that sounds better.

Mute and Micro Mute 2 will definately be up for this one.
    2-3 weeks between shows sounds good, give us time to get over the hangover and lack off sleep.

Hi Guys,

What a responce so far, bots listed below.

Ripper
    Stealth
    Bulldog Breed
    Ewe 2
    Torus
    Judge Shred
    Leveller
    Behemoth
    Thor
    Mighty mouse
    Veloceripper
    Mute
    Big Nipper
    Scorpion
    Merlin
    Spearhead
    Mr Danby€™s machine
    Yellow bot dented by thor, whats it called jim ?
    Gman
    Revolution

Cutlet
    RIP
    InX 2
    Dizzy Tilly
    Scorpion jn
    G3
    Alpha
    Ewan€™s featherweight
    Halfwit

I have got a meeting with the entertainments company today. More info to come.

Jonno

Register To Comment