OK, thank you to whoever made the blue rinse intro, showing us Tornado fighting Gravity. Thank you VERY MUCH

Tornado vs Raging Knightmare

Tornado on top for the entire fight... Raging Knightmare got broadsided once and never recovered. Flipping itself over twice certainly didnt help, especially when Tornado rammed it hard into the wlal while upside down, which is probably what broke the flipper. A quick and efficient dispatch if ever there was one. Shunt got tipped over though, so I enjoyed this fight

Winner: Tornado

Gravity vs Dantomkia

...Gravity caught Dantomkia with the ultimate sucker punch, not only flipping it OOTA, but destroying the record of fastest OOTA, previously held by Dantomkia. Thanks to the blue rinse into, the only surprising thing was the speed of the fight.

Winner: Gravity

X-Terminator vs St. Agro

St. Agro never stood a chance. They got in a couple of failed attacks, but took some vital blows as they did so, and never got in a good position after that, taking numerous attacks from X-Terminator and the house robots, eventually bowing to the inevitable.

Winner: X-Terminator

Bulldog Breed vs Tough as Nails

Flipping, shoving, clamping, pulling... It all went on in this fantastic fight! Bulldog Breed was on top for just about the entire fight, and thanks to their thick armour didnt take much, if any damage from Tough as Nails, and managed to out-shove it as well. The judges made a good call, and seeing there was no contraversy to spoil it, this has to be fight of the night

Winner: Bulldog Breed

Tornado vs Gravity

Ooh, Tornado go back to the spinning toothpick ...Sorry. Chain flail. At least this time I actually noticed some motion blurs so I take back my coment from heat E/A about Is there a weapon there. And its probably what gave Gravity the eventually fatal punctured tyre, although Gravity still managed to get two very impressive flips in on Tornado... They didnt manage to finish it off while it was inverted though, so down the pit they went.

Winner: Tornado

X-Terminaotr vs Bulldog Breed

A bit of a rehash of the St. agro fight... Bulldog failed to get one good attack in, and their flipper plate got knackered RIGHT up meaning they couldnt get under X-Terminator at all, who then proceeded to batter the dog all over the arena. Owchies. But then the bulldog team should know not to take a pooch up against an exterminator

winner: X-Terminator

GRRRR

WHO DID THE ****ING NEXT WEEK CLIP?! It went and spoiled every single first round battle for us!!!