Register To Comment
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Predictions?

No, heres the line-up for the Grand Final Eliminators, from what Ive heard;

Typhoon 2 v. X-Terminator
    Storm 2 v. Tornado

jamieb
    No idea, I want Typhoon to win as my previous fav Gravity was untimely eliminated, But i think Storm 2 will do it

I take it this is how the eliminators will line
    up, but i might be wrong. Anyway, if it does line up like this, heres how i think it will happen:

Finalists: Tornado, X-Terminator, Storm 2, Typhoon.

Fight 1

Tornado V X-Terminator

X-T will likely get a max of 2 hits in, before being pushed around and eventually pitted by Tornado. I think it might take a while though as X-T is so big.

Storm 2 V Typhoon 2

My guess is Storm 2 to get in quickly and never give Typhoon a moments piece. Typhoon will not be allowed to get up to speed, but even if they do only superficial damage will be caused by the cutters. Storm 2 all the way.

3rd place play-off (it there is one)

X-Terminator V Typhoon 2

The first hit will be vital, so im going for Typhoon 2, as X-Terminator will not catch them in time and cannot touch them without taking damage.

Final

Tornado V Storm 2

Tornado will put up a fight good enough to go to a judges but against the superior traction of Storm 2 will be stopped for the first time ever. Storm 2 will win, the only hope for Tornado is if they use the chain flail and manage to get underneath Storm, so then they can do the pushing. I think Storm will win overall.

Well in the event of that ive said what i think will happen. Thanks for the info Mike.

Storm 2 will probably beat Tornado, and Typhoon 2 is likely to beat X-Terminator.

Im not sure about the rest, though! It all depends wether the armour on Storm 2 will take a few hits. But theres already a discussion about this (http://www.fightingrobots.co.uk/discus/messages/256/1272.htmhttp://www.fightingrobots.co.uk/disc...s/256/1272.htm).

was that a spoiler

Register To Comment