Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School Open Day, Northampton 12th June

cruncher
    I have had an e-mail from the headteacher from the Moulton Primary School in Northampton.
    He/She would like to put on a show and raise money for the schools new library!
    He/She would like as many people as possible with their robots and weight to join in and raise the money!
    If you live nearer to Northampton than me could you please put a post on here, as i wont be able to get to Northampton and wouldnt like to let He/She down. I only say this because i live in Kent and im 14! Major Problem!
    I have the details: the adress etc. please e-mail me privately for the info! ( Safety Reasons )

Jono

When???, always ready to help raise money where i can. Not too far away.

Jonno
    http://www.roamingrobots.co.ukwww.roamingrobots.co.uk

Any idea when the event is, cause my other half used to live in Northampton and she wouldnt mind popping back to see friends sometime?

Cheers

6. popeye
    I received a reply today after I sent an email back responding to their initial request. Im guessing that there have been a lot of teams resplying so its taken a while to contact all these teams. Incidentally, this is probably either the school PTA, or fledgling PTA, & as such, the work is done by volunteer parents who still have to work, sort out their own kids, etc.

Popeye Sanford
    The Executioner
    Team No Mercy

Any news on this event

Register To Comment