Register To Comment
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wiever ytoow

Gary, were you still using the same tips as when we meat as you cut into our Ti (same as BB) by 3mm, on a panel side not an edge, and had only just got spinning. Also hit a wheel but only lost a small chuck. At full speed I think its possible to (hope it cant) get through the 10mm even if the bolts hold. Also the plate you hit only had 4x M6 bolts and these held due to the adjcent plates overlapping.

Mark we changed nothing to the outside after the qualifier.

Chris we had contemplated that and i just made a booboo and hit iron awe next to the pit on the wrong side and gave my team mates a heart attack

Typhoon 2 is actually very easy to control and i wouldve been able to keep up a longer dodging match with BB however URO rode up the side of the cone and turned the flag so that it pointed to the side, makes things slightly harder!

*notices stuart thinking about a device to turn typhoon cdts flag*

Just a question, but is it hard to tell the front, left, right and back of Typhoon when driving it?

ye it always points forwards and i dont actually look at the robot itself. To me its just the flag that im driving hense why it gets a bit harder when the flag points to the right and you are trying to move forward!

Register To Comment