Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Predictions?

Now, I dont as yet know the line up, I heard its done like a Series 7 heat, so heres what I think.

Behemoth
    This robot has a good chance of winning. I missed the annihilator/HRR, so I dont know how well it did, but I heard it was still alive at the end. Ill catch it next time. Anyways, unless their stupid link falls out again, they could do very well. The only problem could be the Srimech failing again.

Bigger Brother
    After their performance last time in the All-Stars, Bigger Brother could do very well. In fact, they are one of my favourites to win. Low ground clearance AND a powerful flipper could give them that edge. The only problem is, what if the other robots gang up on him?

Dantomkia
    Another favourite to win this all-stars. And of course, theyve fixed all the problems that happened last time (reliability, batteries dieing, power link falling out), could do well unless that high(ish) ground clearance is noticed.

Firestorm
    Youd expect me to go for them, wouldnt you? It is, indeed a good robot, but with all those back hinged flippers, it could have a problem. It may do well, and it doesnt have Razer to worry about, but I dont trust it to do well

Kat 3
    Like the Colour, like the outfits, like the axe, like the team (purr), hate the chances Im afraid.

King B Powerworks
    Have they recovered from their IG88 attack? I dont think so, and they may lose early if they dont stay away from trouble. Or Panic Attack. Or Pussycat. How dare you copy them!!!

Panic Attack
    Again, youd expect me to go for them. I heard they fight Firestorm in the first round, and I know the result, but I wont spill the beans. However, without a srimech, and with a different driver, I dont fancy their chances.

Pussycat
    This would outshine Kat 3 any day. That blade isnt as effective as it used to be I fear, and I think their time is nearly up. Sorry.

and I think their time is nearly up

Im sorry but - thats not nice. :sad:

Have to wait and see.

Mr Stu
    Team Cold Fusion - Pussycat

Register To Comment