Register To Comment
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Predictions

I doubt that X-Terminator will be able to damage TAN at all. However, they have two LEM130 for drive.

Dont underestimate the disc of XT. It is exceptionally powerful. Also remember that if it doesnt pierce it can always hit hard enough to flip TAN or damage those elctronics.

jamieb
    I definately think TAN will beat Bulldog, you cant blast people for their opinion, TAN has proved its a very well controlled hard to beat robot, Bulldog has yet to flip someone OOTA, and you cant have a chance in the pit, did you see how easily it dispatched gravity and everyone else in its heat

Yes, I saw the Tag Team Terror as well. One moment Bulldog had its flipper underneath Pussycat, NOWHERE NEAR the wall, the next second Bulldogs flipper was coming up, the next Pussycat was soaring through the air, the next, Pussycat was OUTSIDE THE ARENA.

jdwacken
    I saw that Tag Team Terror bout from in the audience. It was a completely genuine and very well executed OOTA.

jamieb
    Yes, Have you seen Tough As Nails dispose Scraptosaur and Disco Inferno within seconds of the battle starting,there have been much more OOTAs than any other series by far, but Bulldog breed seemed to not be able to get it other the wall same thing with Thermy, Bulldog may be able to flip TAN,but bearing a fluke like Iron Awe TAN is too controlled to be tossed around

Register To Comment