Register To Comment
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Curious...

Yeah Tom, know how you feel - imagine our surprise when after a few years on the tele another team appeared using our team name Team Tetanus - yould kinda think Mentorn would look out for these things or at the very least the imposters would have run it through a search engine...

Anyhow, we got over it - why we ever decided to call ourselves after summut that ends in an ass ill never know!

Ha, ha! - on that note ill bid you well

- EZ guys, Dig (Of da SUMP)

jamieb
    Did you enter Sump Thing this year

I have seen the master and they do look similar but as far as im concerned that is as far as it goes.
    Oh yeh, and well done to Gary and Rob!

Hear, hear! - Nice job Gary, Rob - Fully entertaining TV!

No Jamie, no SUMPTHING this year - we kinda felt that as the Wars went by our struggle has become more of the up-hill variety

Its our learned opinion that it takes a lot more than simple skid steer, on /off control and luck (most of it bad) to pulverize current oposition...

HEY! Doesnt Xenomorph look like Sumpthing????

wots wrong with wheelchair motors?

Thats wot we use for drive in typhoon 2 and typhoon

ya dont say!

Lol

Yes, I can be a total idiot (and most probably am), but at least im not an idiot who posts hundreds of spoilers on series 7 on top of annoying and insulting everyone on it beforehand)

In my posh A - grade style writing I managed to write a formal e-mail to five about the Man U person. cant believe he heasnt gone already.
    Sorry dont let this make you go off topic

Register To Comment