Spawn Again: Looked excellent early on, but I think we saw its weaknesses in the next to battles. Shame to see the flipper go band like that, and shame to see it go bang on the after the break bit. Stupid Five

NEATer Machine: Looked OKish, but one of the weaker Dutch machines Id say

Chip: I actually thought last years one was better, poor display :sad:

ROTAS: Good to see it working properly for once, that spinning ring made a bit more deadly and fix a few reliability probolems and it should do well

Raging Nightmare: Lucky to get through round 1 IMO, but did well to fight back in Round 2, again possibly lucky. And then of course very lucky in the heat final, once Spawns flipper was gone though it was a great display getting rid of it!

Topbot: Everyone thought this would win, what happened? :wink: The disc went early on, it was that flustraiting Psycho lost his head!

The Executioner: Nice to see it back and lose in round 1 again The spinning weapon looked pretty leathal to me though!

R.O.C.S: We finally know what it stands for! R....erm, what was it again? Looked very impressive against Spawn in round 2. If only it wouldnt have let go :sad:

JPs Quote of the night: (Counting the flips of RN) 10...8...