Register To Comment
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: East Anglia Social (Cambs, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex)

Best in the afternoon for me (I see no time has been discussed yet). I will have to bring the childs with me, so as long as everyone else does, they can all ammuse themselves terrorising the rest of the pubs customers.

Electric Bob.

Hi Guys
    After talking with Andrew, Ive got the back room at the White Horse Exning, from 4pm onwards on Sunday 18-4-04, Ive arranged a buffet of sandwiches which is £3 a head for provisionally 12 people. (I hope thats acceptable. Let me know know the numbers in your parties in case I need to increase the order.
    Directions.
    From the A14, take the A142 signposted Ely. The road to exning is about 20 metres on your left (first left). Follow this road (about a mile)until you come to a junction with a war memorial on your right. The pub will then be directly in front of you.

The pub is fairly full for sunday dinner already, but should start emptying a bit from 3pm onwards.

regards
    Ian

Sorry I couldnt make it today. Ive only just managed to escape my sunday duties. Hope I didnt mess up the numbers, and Im sure you had a pretty good time without me anyway!
    Please let me know what I missed.
    Cheers,
    Bob.

Register To Comment