Register To Comment
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: East Anglia Social (Cambs, Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex)

Hi Guys
    Ive just come back from a pub which I think might be suitable, Its situated about a mile off the A14/A142 junction near Newmarket in the village of Exning. It has a back room which can hold 16 to 20 people. The London Pride is excellent, (shame I was driving).bar snacks are about £6 , £8 if you want a small 8oz rump steak. Main meals and other/larger steaks £10- £12 depending on choice and availability which is on a chalk board menu.. They need a minimum of 1 weeks notice but preferably 2 weeks to guarantee the back room. If we used that room we could take in ants or a feather or two with no problem. Let me know if this sounds ok

Ian

PS James is the one who has still got all his hair. oh and can drive Rampage.

Andrew
    To answer your question
    They are open all day weekends, although they do get booked up for sunday lunch. (could be an option lunch and afternoon at the pub). They do allow children, thats no problem but they prefer if it is an evening that children come in the earlier part of the evening,.There is a small car park to the side and parking in front of the pub and parking on the street.

Ian

Register To Comment